“Karl, you’re pretty close to home - being New Zealand. Must be nice to be here to do this.” [x]
Never underestimate the degree to which New Zealanders and Australians hate each other. IT’S REALLY BEAUTIFUL.
I need more Australia vs New Zealand banter please… and spell check, why did you just tell me “Zealand” is incorrect, I don’t…
I knew y’all would have a gif set of this by morning.
i remember when france gave the uk one point last year
and then graham norton said:
we built a tunnel to your country
to non-europeans this post will be so confusing
Justin Bartels, Impression
‘The series focuses on the clothing that women think they should wear, or are told what to wear, to impress someone in a sexual manner. There is a physical mark that is left from these clothes, showing the discomfort women go through.’
Kyuhyun lifting up Ryeowook because he was too short to see over the others…
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
So why was this series about Harry Potter again?
I think we’re going need a spin off series where Hermione is the protaganist, Ginny and Luna at her side. (Can Ginny lose the hero-worship please and thank you)